There are many ways to relieve back pain without medication. If you suffer from back pain and are looking for alternative ways to ease the pain, read on. Remember as always, that you should follow your doctor’s orders if your doctor has prescribed medication or another form of treatment for your chronic back pain.
- Drink liquids that relieve inflammation each day. — Anti-inflammatory drinks and foods are not only great at relieving back pain, but they can also help inflammation throughout your entire body. The more anti-inflammatory foods and drinks you consume, the more they build up in your system and can significantly reduce pain and inflammation. Drinks such as turmeric milk, tart cherry juice, and ginger-green tea are all examples of anti-inflammatory drinks. Have one of these drinks daily to help reduce inflammation and back pain.
- Avoid prolonged sitting. — Staying in one spot for long periods of time puts pressure on your discs and joints. If you can opt for a standing desk, do so. If a standing desk isn’t available to you, take regular breaks to get up, walk around, and stretch.
- Give mindful meditation a try. — Meditation is a great way to relieve tension and stress, become more mindful, and can help release feel-good hormones. Mindful meditation can be used to control and relieve pain throughout the body.
- Consider taking D3 supplements. — Vitamin D is essential for your joints, bones, and muscles. A daily supplement can help relieve back pain without medication.
- Create your own vision boards to envision yourself free of back pain. — create your own vision board using Mind Movies, for example, to help you visualize yourself without pain.
- Try Yoga. — Practicing yoga is an excellent way to relieve back pain without medication. Gentle stretches and poses can strengthen your core, which helps support your back.
- Consider Acupuncture. — Studies show that acupuncture can help relieve back pain. According to Chinese medicine, pain is from blocked energy, and acupuncture relieves blocked energy.
- Get a Massage. — Massage therapy is another way you can relieve back pain without the use of medication.
- Think about Topical Capsaicin. – Capsaicin is the active ingredient in chili peppers. Capsaicin has been found to deplete a neurochemical that transmits pain, causing an analgesic effect when applied to the skin.
- Consider Hydrotherapy. — Bathing in warm mineral water is a great way to relax your muscles and relieve back pain.
There are many ways to relieve back pain without the use of medication. Follow the Avidity Medical Design Blog to stay up to date on the latest trends in healthcare and medical education. Visit Avidity Medical Design Academy to enroll in an online healthcare course and learn about different healthcare subjects in your spare time.
3 thoughts on “10 Things You Can Do to Relieve Back Pain Without Medication”
Pingback: “Oh, My Aching Back!”: The Role of Ergonomics in Healthcare | The Avidity Medical Design Blog
Pingback: 10 Things You Can Do to Relieve Back Pain Without Medication – FUVP.com
Hi there, i just came to your blog through Google Alert, and found that it’s really informative.
I’m going to watch out for more posts. I will appreciate it if you continue this in the future.
Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
Please check out >> https://www.makeoverarena.com/4-types-of-healthcare-what-are-the-4-types-of-healthcare/