Most people have no idea what is in their medical files. Your medical files may have inaccurate information about your medical diagnoses; incorrect information about your medical surgeries and procedures; history data that you are unaware of; information on your minor children under age 18; and information that your employer may be able to access about you without you knowing about it. This course teaches you not only how to read and review your medical record, but also how to interpret the information that you are reading in your medical record, in order to locate any errors, get them corrected, and then confirm that the errors have been corrected. You will also learn how to obtain a copy of your medical record for free.
- The definition of the medical record!
- Key pieces of information in your medical record!
- The types of reports that contain the key pieces of information in your medical record!
- The purpose of your medical record!
- The importance of accuracy in your medical record!
- The role of HIPAA law in relation to the security and privacy of your medical record!
- How to request a free copy of your medical record (and accurately interpret it when you do)!
- What to look for in your medical record!
- How to find and correct any errors in your medical record!
- How to notify your doctor’s office of any errors that need to be corrected (even if the practice has closed)!
You will also receive a Free Action Plan with steps to help you continue learning about your medical record and how to keep it up to date after you finish this course, as well as additional resources that help you learn more about medical records. For a limited time, enroll in this course for only $29.99. Get a full refund if you’re not completely satisfied. Don’t wait, get started today!